BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

17 July 2009

"Obsessed" With Gen-2

Ya....

Watch Obsessed at 11am 2day.... Course trip.... It was fun....

The movie itself is quite horrific because that psycho girl is too obsessed with Beyonce's husband.... She's stalking him everywhere, very horrible.... Like a ghost trailing after you.... & she broke & entering into their home and it's pathetic actually.... Finally those women end up fighting. But in the end the psycho.... Hehe.... Guess the ending yourself....

Seems nice? But Ms Mary Ann wanted us to write our review on the movie.... At least 300 words.... So.... Got another thing to do....

After that we all going to the curve for lunch/tea then Jason & I left them.... Going to Rock Corner.... After that we all gather again & I think they know already.... 4 Days only & they know already....

Oh ya.... Almost 4got.... About the Gen-2, it's my bf's car.... Not my type la.... Hit the tyre.... So scared.... Thought it was the front bumper.... Stupid token machines.... So high.... Nearly can't reach (not the fact that your car is low.. :P) AND I'M VERY SORRY FOR HITTING YOUR TYRE.... TT
But it is fun that can drive other cars than that stupid Myvi.... I know your hand's secret already.... XD

At afternoon, M.Studies.... Watch Slumdog Millionaire.... Initially thought Dr Siva was joking on Tuesday.... But very tired la.... 2 movies in a row.... Too shocking for my brain....

Stupid electricity have problem.... Tomato tree attacked again? TNB & Telekom all got problem de.... Stupid G.... Useless!
Everything in my house also DC.... My emotion DC with it.... Hahaha

Tomorrow gathering @ old place.... 8.30am
Got Sam, Lydia, Chris & me.... 4 only? Never mind la....

Going to Genting @ 12pm.... Overnight.... Watch HP 6 there (If can)....
If not I watch with you lo.... XD

4 comments:

DJ falling DRunk [cHRiS] said...

tat psycho girl is ALI LARTER!!!
MY FAVOURITE LAR!!!
somehow...
see you 2moro...
and pls reply my msn now!!!!

JaY iS iN dA hSe.... said...

lolz...
dun worry bout the car...
no harm done...

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

=.=
Lydia is not joining...

Theresa_10237 said...

chris
why she's your fav wor?

Sam
met her in club d