BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

23 July 2009

Good News

WSY 23/91 out on EARLY SEPTEMBER

So happy~~~
Faster faster let me drive alone to college.... NO more YELLING!!! Yeah!!!
Having a Myvi is better than have nothing at all....
Patience la.... Next year my WSY can come to college liao....
XD
SO happy.....

Siew Theng still duno I got a BF which sit beside her everyday....
Damn funny
She threatens him with Ms Shanthi & Ms Mary Ann....
So evil....
But we tell nothing....
Can't believe she saw nothing at all yesterday....

PS. My modem went into 'recovery' with Felix Wan(My family's IT friend). So can't online duno for how many days.... My house's electric still DC.... Oh God....
Hate G very much..... Useless. Stupid.

8 comments:

Vivienne said...

WSY? ur car plate's initial? Wow...cool...WSY=Wong Sye Yee
Stay sweet with ur bf ^^

Yunhan said...

suang lo..
can drive to skul liao...
>.<"

Theresa_10237 said...

Vivienne
Ya.... & thx...

Cassie
really shuang.... XD

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Wei..then can bring me out to celebrate my bday liao lo??

Theresa_10237 said...

Sam
if my parents let me drive alone la....
But the possibilities very low....
TT

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Yer....i wan go eat buffet steamboat eh~

不离世间觉 said...

good lah...
new car....

Theresa_10237 said...

NO STEAMBOAT
no no no
new car rocks....