BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

08 July 2009

Life @ 2nd sem....

Well, 14 August final exam....
Now rushing coursework, like most of the students in U....
Finished 3 coursework already.... 2 left....
Trying to finish the hardest one today.... English Study Skills....
Trying to do an essay named Touching Base
Hard le.... I think this is the easiest one that i got....

Print print print & my printer's out of ink.... Ink level low....
Need RM 61 for black, RM 48 for yellow.... Pink & Blue don't know how much....

Don't know in degree got a lot of courseworks or not.... Or worse, thesis....
OMG....

Hate writing!!!

Theo, hope you won't have allergic reactions anymore, ok?
Chris, don't care what the prawn says la.... Squids & prawns don't fight de.... You eat him only....
Lydia, update your blog la.... Don't have bf then 4get us all....
Sam, either hold on or let go.... You gotta choose
Vivienne, gambateh on your Ts.... So many.... Pass with flying colours ya.....
Others, either i 4got you all or you all 4got me already.... Didn't contact me.... TT

4 comments:

不离世间觉 said...

you copy my name...
my name is no music no life...
ceh... wat lah...
music for life?

thx...i will take care myself...

Theresa_10237 said...

I where got copy yr name.... I use earlier than u eh

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

let go..
if i have the right to choose i want to let go everything!!I duwan neither milk or kevin...suffer myself!!

Theresa_10237 said...

like yourself is gd thing la