BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 July 2009

Gathering + Genting + Ice Age 3 + Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

Gathering
Gathering @ Saturday morning
Fetch Sam, Cassie & Chris
At old place listening to Chris's love problem
Went Duta Palm to meet with Lydia
Discussed a lot of Chris's & Lydia's problem
After that they asked me also.... Speechless
Took a lot of pictures with my N73
Lazy to upload.... Go Sam & Chris's blog to see....

Genting
After that went to Genting.... My dad's Genting World Card got points to redeem....
Can have a free stay in First World Hotel....
Arrive @ 3pm
Check in by a check in kiosk (machine)
Can't use my IC.... Below age.... October ah.... Hate it....
Stayed in the hotel room until 4pm
Nothing to do.... Walk around the First World Plaza.
Bought 2 movie tickets.... 5pm for Ice Age 3 & 10pm for HP 6
Then bought a black shirt from Vior....
Buy a few more things....
Dinner @





Ice Age 3
Not as funny as Ice Age 1 & 2....
The perspective of the movie change serious already
The sloth is still the sloth la.... Reminds me of Lee Wai Chyn. The 'Sloth'.... Owe me my HSM 2 original VCD.... She borrow for a year already!!!! Losing my patience liao...

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
The movie's visual effect is nice la
But missed out a lot of important scenes....
And they change it a lot too.... But death of Prof. Dumbledore they show it too simple....
No shock at all.... Disappointed....

Today
Bought another blue shirt at Padini Authentics....
A blue birthday bear for myself....

RM 180 left RM 10.9 only....
Felt so sorry for myself....

Broke....
Luckily left some money at home....
PS. Owe me money faster return me ya~

4 comments:

Yunhan said...

so suang...
go genting..

Theresa_10237 said...

Cassie
Where got shuang....
Din play.... nth to do de

Yan Ying said...

lalala...agree with me finaly...ice age wasnt dat nice...haha

Theresa_10237 said...

Yan Ying

ya ya.... you won ad.