BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

28 July 2009

Lately

well there's Nothing interesting happened....

THEODORA
You told me a secret.... I'm happy for you la....
XD

SAM
So you gonna say it onot? I help you la.... Give me his number.... Like dis you'll suffer de.... Better say it than regret....

CHRIS
Dun be sad la.... Life must go on....

LYDIA
Concentrate on your studies ya.... Remember what I'd told you....

TT
QM still left a question.... 3.vi.... Hard to do la.... Probability....
See whether you can solve it onot....

There are two faulty computer chips in a box of 20. Two chips are taken out. The probability that exactly on is faulty is:

Help........

4 comments:

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Damn la u..i can do it myself when it is time..dont worry for me la..

Theresa_10237 said...

I'm worry for you 'happiness' ma.... Concern bout you ma....

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Y so worry??I'm stil young..must keep myself available 1st ma..i still left less than one yr in TARC u knw..this is what i always remind myself to control my emotion..

Theresa_10237 said...

I duno you la.... Control for wat wor....