BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

04 July 2009

After the Canteen Day...

1 word to describe = BORING!!!!

Nothing there....
So boring
Nearly all Chinese don't come....
No fun at all...
Few of my friends came only....
Even the great Monitor of 5 Setia 08 also didn't come.... What physics tests of Utar bother my whole plan....
Finally return the RM 10 to Ah Lynn.... So glad finally can meet him face-to-face....
Vivienne.... Why you guys didn't go?
Lydia.... For me, you driving are more frightening than moi....
Chris.... Hope next time you're here with us....
Theo.... Miss you eh....
Jason.... Hope next time you'll make it la....
Those beautiful & cute juniors, study well & try not to use this lame theme again.... Chase away customers only....


7 comments:

DJ falling DRunk [cHRiS] said...

sorry ah...
somehow...
i pass up my paper wif empty... arghhhh....
wu.....
my life is very suck now.....

Theresa_10237 said...

y?? Ho Sien got go u dun go....

Yunhan said...

lol..
boring but still a happy day ma~

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Didnt miss me la..suan liao~

Theresa_10237 said...

Sam
You are always with me.... Y misses u le?

Cassie
Ok la.... Not very happy la....

Vivienne said...

haha...i only know bout the carnival day 1 day b4 it le...haha..

Theresa_10237 said...

Vivienne
Y so?
No one tells you?