BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

01 January 2009

Taged....

Ah... Been Taged...
Let's answer the questions...


What is your favourite colour?

Can more than one? Hard to choose from... I like Black & Blue & White

What's your favourite food?

I love many.... Also hate many....

What's your favorite drink?

Dunno.... Ice lemon tea gua....

What kind of guy do you prefer? [ more than one answer]

Funny, talkative, smart, a better chooser than me....

What do you want your crush to confess you ? [more than one answer]

Dunno.... By confessing he love me in front of me gua....

What do you want your boyfriend give you during Valentine's Day?

Dunno.... Presents??


Seemed like I don't like been taged.... Coz I dunno how to answer the questions....
0_0lll

2 comments:

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Ok ma..the way u answer the tag..but..u seems lik 4got 2 tag ppl le..
LOL~

Theresa_10237 said...

i dun lik to 'wei nan' ppl la.... hard to answer oso...