BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

28 December 2008

Sg Wang & Batu Caves's Driving Centre.....

Yesterday, I went to the driving centre in Batu Caves...

Met Hon Liu, my former classmate.... When I looked at her, I thought about my weight.... so angry.... y I'm so 'heavy' ?!!! TT... When can I be slimmer....? Stupid thoughts....
The purpose I went to Batu Caves is because I'm gonna take the JPJ test on Tuesday.... So go train at the training field there lo.... Luckily the hill test is easy.... Coz the hill not very high.... The parking even easier.... Coz there are poles around it.... Hahaha.... Very happy.... But the on the road test.... Gotta cross the road.... No traffic lights.... Very horrible.... Plus, the road is quite wide... hard hard hard.... I took about 3 minutes to cross the damn road....
Enough about yesterday....

Today
I went to Sg. Wang.... The third time I went there....
Still confuse about the mall's stalls arrangement.... Quite dizzy.... Bought a shirt & a pair of jeans only.... The happiest thing is the price of the jeans is only RM 26.97.... Haha!! The original price is RM89.90.... So lucky.... Got 70% off.....

Now thinking about hostel at SEGi.... & clothes.... Not enough for 5 days in a week.... My classmates shall think I got nth to wear.... So pity.... (I only got 6 shirts.... SO FEW!!!)
Aiyo.... If can, I wan go 1U on 31th.... Shopping again.... Haha....

3 comments:

不离世间觉 said...

so good lah you! know how to drive oleli...congratulation!

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Ya la..i mean to go 1U on 31st,everyone refuse!!I 失恋 ah!!very boring ah!!!
We gonna separate ady..u go segi,i go TARC..lydia??duno go where ady..pass away ady..

Yunhan said...

恭喜中tag了..
到我的blog看看吧~!!