BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

08 January 2009

My Study Schedule

I would like you all to know my study schedule so that....

You won't bother me....
You know when I'm free....
and many many more....

Monday - 9am-12pm Economics 1, 1pm-4pm Accounting 1

Tuesday - 9am-12pm (2 Feb till 22 Mar) Moral Studies, 1pm-4pm Quantitative Methods 1

Wednesday - 1pm-4pm English Study Skills

Thursday - 9am-12pm( 2 Feb till 22 Mar) Moral Studies

Friday - Let's hang out People!!

Saturday & Sunday - Plz take me away from home....

THIS IS SEMESTER I ONLY !!!!
SEMESTER I- 5th Jan 09 - 24th Apr 09

3 comments:

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

38~Dun hv 2 report everything gua..haha^^

Yunhan said...

so bz ar??

Theresa_10237 said...

or else you all always ask, u busy on ...? lazy to answer la... then no need waste hp credit la...