BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

05 January 2009

First day at SEGi UC....

Aiyo.... Finally I got in Segi...
library & IT lab all close early wan.... 不爽。。。
I got up at 7.15am... Finish the orientation about 4.30pm... DAMN BORING!!!!

Juz now said got wat exam form, exam docket, coco form.... So dizzy....

I got a week break ON CNY, from 24th of Jan to 1st of Feb... So long...

Don't know dinner eat what le??
Now headache already....
My roomy haven't arrive yet.... Dunno wat she look like...
I want to enter the student council... But... I'll go register tomorrow la... Dunno can in wat club/society.... Go editorial club, chinese cultural club, dodgeball club, badminton club, ping-pong, squash, swimming, netball, basketball, futsal, football, pool & etc.. So many to choose from... I'll choose my thing la... Editorial club since I'm part of the school magazine board last year....

The address is-- www.editorialclub.blogspot.com
u guys can go & check up the things inside la....

I want to get a nice GPA!!
Marks my words...
^^

2 comments:

不离世间觉 said...

i thought you cant online there...
start the 1st lesson oleli?
u join badminton club lah~~learn some techniques how to play badminton, and teach me later~~haha

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Sounds pity there..but like quite fun la their coco..so many choice..Enjoy ya~