BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12 January 2009

Oh! forgot to tell you guys bout my class....(renewed)

My Course- Foundation In Commerce

My hostel room- F406(4th floor, Venus), with Chiu Rae Cherl(Rachel) in American Degree Transfer Programme de... She is a Libra too!! ^^

My Club/Society - Student Council...

My Classmates


6 chinese boys - Kevin Tan, Jason Tham, Chi Meng, Kee Hean, Kin Lam + Jason Tan
7 chinese girls - Me, Siew Theng, Bernadine, Cheau Wei, Lee Chin + Yan Ying
1 indian boy - Harish
2 indian girls - Sheema + Reni
3 malay girls - Khadira, Farrah(Singaporean) + Sara
1 malay boy - Abdul Azmi
2 african girls - Isabel + dunno how 2 write....
1 russian - dunno how 2 write
1 Mongolian - unknown


Aaah... I'll noe de others sooner or later de lah....

My school - SEGi University College

Samantha, got any 'beh lou' you know? in class or other classes? intro some leh.... haha..
Theodora, wish you good luck in yr job at GC la....
Lydia, will you stay out from yr hse!?.. You're not a snail la....
Christopher, miss you very much la.... V girls gonna bored to death ady.... Exclude Sam.. She's very happy.... SOT de....

Notice-
Is there anyone in SEGi dat I should noe??

Going to the stupid JPJ test again tomorrow,
If I FAIL again, kill me when you see me....

3 comments:

不离世间觉 said...

good luck in your driving test oh!

and cooperate with your new classmates oh!

miss christopher so much~~

Theresa_10237 said...

yalo.... miss his 'voice'... hahaha
the names almost all spelling wrong ady...--lll

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Wat happy??a bit la..but i truly miss u all more lo..miss christopher..miss u,lydia,xinyi n yanyi~~jz luv u all the most!!