BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

04 March 2009

Feeling Stress?

I hate my life....
Assignments? Presentations? Homeworks? Chores? Financial problems? Future in school? Social abillities?
Going crazy already....
Ever heard of Disturbia from Rihanna?
Please notice the lyrics.... Then you'll know how i feel....
First - Assignments
ESS - 3 essays, worded 1500-2000
Econ - any type of product in the market & the principles involved in them
Acc - Explain what are the principles and the steps of acc in business.
QM - 9 questions, 30 marks
Moral - Pollution
Feelings?
ESS - totally very hard
Econ - what to write??
Acc - lazy type la.... So many
QM - the easiest wan.... Done ady
Moral - throw in rubbish bin la!
Second - Presentation
ESS - a 25 minute video named "a day in the life of...."
Econ - same title as it's assignment
Acc - don't have.... yet
QM - don't have
Moral - same title as it's assignment
Feelings?
ESS - Drag the lecturer into a hole then bury her alive!!!
Econ - A person per oresentation le.... No group wan.... So horrible
Moral - Done already last week.
Third - Homeworks
Acc - lots of lots of countings
ESS - very few homework
QM - don't have homework at all. All done in class
Moral - who cares!
Econ - very blurr
Feelings?
Don't like Economics.... Coz don't get the principles....
Fourth - Chores
Sweeping
Wiping
Washing
Clearing
Mopping
Feelings?
So hateful & boring~
Fifth - Financial problems
Don't have money to give back people
Not enough money for transportations to Tarc
Not enough money for New Moon, Eclipes, Breaking Dawn....
Owing my sister money
No money for celebration on the day of results come out....
Need buy a laptop for doing homework & personal stuffs
Need a watch
More & more & more problems coming forth....
Feelings?
Why I'm so poor this year? Too much hanging out??
Sixth - Future in School
Do I have a chance of getting scholarships next year?
Will I have some title in clubs/societies?
Will I fail on my sem 1 exam?
Can I be smart enough to handle all these responsibilities?
Feelings?
Starting to feel a bit dizzy....
Seventh - Social Abilities
Will I get a boyfriend? (Impossible... Hahaha)
Will I have great friends?
Can I have more confidence in myself?
Feelings?
Too much problems with me....
Conclusion
I hate my life.... Need to see a physicologist already....
Someone pull me out of this.... Please?

4 comments:

不离世间觉 said...

really stress lah you!
i hope i'm a psychologist, then i can treat you....

errm, about the cost for celebration(if needed), i can belanja you, need not to pay back for me.

Yunhan said...

wa.........

Theresa_10237 said...

cassie
y u always wa???

theodora
so nice of you... tq tq^^

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

dun feel stress..relax abit^^