BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

28 February 2009

Prom Night @ KL Tower

Last night is the prom night....
I'll tell you what i do yesterday below.....

3.45pm
Going to KL tower, by "bus kilang".... So embarassing.... In bus, stupid Nizam handed me a walkie talkie without teaching me how to use it.... Then he yelled & yelled at me through the walkie.... Felt like want to punch him at his face....

4.20pm
Arrive @ KL Tower.... Going up by elevator, of coz.... Give me headaches.... The total number of tables are 12.

6.40pm
Me & Chloe sit at the registration counter.... Not many that arrived.... Accidentally cut my finger.... So painful....

7.30pm
Chloe left to serve the guests to their seats.

8pm
Damn hungry.... Haven't eat my lunch.... So boring just sitting there.... Wei Kang placed his walkie at the registration table.... Ivan, Pek Tong & Bryant blabering at the walkie.... So annoying....

8.30pm
Finally can eat luu.... Have to queue up.... Wanna faint ady....
Sien.... Then Pek Tong rushed by & ask me to take food for him also.... The plate is really heavy le....

9pm
Performances, lucky draw, prom king & queen talent time & blah blah blah....

10pm
Walking around & around like an idiot.... Coz no chair to sit....

11pm
Nizam & Mariesa won the Prom King & Queen.... Yeah!! End ady....

11.30pm
The dance floor at the prom become like a disco ady.... people gone wild ady....
Back home lo.... Forgot to take my goodie bag... Too bad... Got ginvera & garnier product inside....
Back by bus....

12.09am
Arrived at SEGi.... Everyone go home ady except me.... luckily Pek Tong stay & accompany me waiting for my dad.... So thoughtful of him....

12.3oam
Finally my dad arrived.... Pek Tong walked back alone, so pity.... Dunno got robed or not?? Haha.... So bad.... Arrived at home 1am sharp....

Mariesa

Mr emcee & Wei Kang

All the prom king & queens
Nizam is the one with the flower hoop thing....
Wei Kang sot ady....

A bit regret la.... Coz don't have the oppotunity to take picture with all the SC members.... Too bad....
To unwelcome peoples,
Shut the damn window for this blog!!!

5 comments:

不离世间觉 said...

i thought the prom very interesting.

Yunhan said...

yalo..

Theresa_10237 said...

interesting, if i hv any frens go.... ceh.... u guys duno la...

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

wat do u mean by the last sentence??

Theresa_10237 said...

to annoy my sister wan.... she always... haiz