BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

29 March 2009

Back To Kedah / Last Week

Last Week

Successfully over the stupid econs liao!!
Woohoo!! 38ing~
Didn't do presentation nor assignment
Raise up white flag already....

Tuesday
Presentation day
I skipped....
Sit whole day at reading corner with a sweaty person( he's shocked.... or terrified) haha!
Involve in a car accident. Slippery road wo....
While waiting 4 librarian to open the library door~
Saw a tiny spider crawling.... I'm boring till dis level liao!
Hahahaha
Saturday
Woke up at 7am, went to Kulim, Sg. Dua, Seberang Jaya/Perai
My other 4 cousins live @ Pearl View Hotel, Perai

Fiona & Yvonne at their granma's house, around Bkt. Mertajam, I think....

Arrive there at 12pm. Ate lunch. The 3 boy cousins go CC. Cinny, my sis & I in room watch Miss No Good.... Really funny....

Before that, go Kulim to pick up my dad's uncle, go bai bai my dad's aunt.... She passed away few years ago.... Then went back Kulim

Then went Sg Dua to my aunt's house.... My mum & granma went to my aunt's house till night
Oh ya...
About the campaign last Saturday,
I've have something to show....
So evil de mamak restaurant....
Don't love the Earth....
Cruel....

In Sg. Petani, Kedah wan....
What can you say? Boring ma....
haha^^
Sunday
Go Qing Ming.... So jam.... After bai bai granpa, We.... Ah.... Devide the offerings....
Then went to Penang for lunch. Ate Curry mee.... Nice... Haha..
We also went to Kek Lok Si Temple.... Take a few pictures.... To show Theo, actually....
The purple shirt wan le.... I don't like her

In Construction~

Other people so geng ah.... Still can draw wan.... My family wrote one of these before.... 2 years ago.... I think.... Bad Memory

For Sophie.... The surname Wah you have.... Maybe is your relatives?

My sister.... Wakakaka


The View

Hot Dog??

Hahaha

Finish liao~
Remember to Qing Ming & Sincerely bai bai ah.... If not....

6 comments:

不离世间觉 said...

errr.....
only take some photos from Kek Lok Si ah?
aiya, if i know u went Kek Lok Si, i want to ask u to buy somethings for me...i very regret last time didnt buy the postcards from Kek Lok Si...

went Kulim for what?
this week i'm going back to Kedah too.

Yunhan said...

i'm oso a piggy....

DJ falling DRunk [cHRiS] said...

amita,,,,,bha

Theresa_10237 said...

theo
went Kulim pick up my dad's uncle to go bai bai la

chris
cold la u
--lll

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

No wonder tat place so familiar..i went thr 1 year ago la~~Hehe^^
Be happy ya~dear~

Theresa_10237 said...

wat familiar?