BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12 March 2009

SPM Result

The feel - Disappointed + Shocked

EST got B
Moral got A (what a miracle!!)
History got C (sounds impossible, right??)
The others, I can't tell.... Very disgusting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today go Midvalley karaoke.... Really 'syok'.... Haha...
Coz' we go Rawang from BCH, 1.10pm
From KTM Rawang to Midvalley, 2.55pm
The Redbox, I booked 1pm, then rearrange 2pm & rearrange 3pm....
Even I think the receptionist feel very annoying because of me.... Haiz....
Sing until my voice gone ady.... My voice break.... Yuck....
Sam & Lydia & Crimson were... eh.... Crazy + Sot....
They jump & jump on the cushion.... thought they too depressed or something....
You have no idea until you witnessed it.... Unbelievable...
5.39 Rush & rush back to the KTM station.... Late KTM, & packed.... But last time even worst la.... this time got seat.... Saw Liao Zhen Fong.... Become hottie ady.... Haha....
Not interested la....
7.20 arrive sam's home.... I'm blur until thought it was Friday ad.... Haha.... Thought I have to have the night at sam's house.... Hahaha....

Theodora hv 4 A
Chris hv 3 A
Crimson hv 2 A
Sam hv... Same with me.... Except she hv chinese only....

Sienz~

5 comments:

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Nope u r wrong..
I'm nt depress..Im happy!!
I saw him..i talked 2 him!!Yahoo!!

不离世间觉 said...

yerrrr..............
i'm depress whole day......

Theresa_10237 said...

u all also got problem wan la...

DJ falling DRunk [cHRiS] said...

i am sad too.... wu....

Theresa_10237 said...

all sad sad person... after taking result all emo ady... TT