BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

05 February 2009

New Info on my campus life....

I have great news for you all....

The prom night at KL Tower, can be join by outsiders....

That means, Samantha, can you come to the prom??

Please.... If you go, I will go also....

THE DETAILS

Prom Ticket - RM 99

Date - 27th February 2009

Venue - KL Tower, Highest Floor

Contact - Me la.... Of course....

Transport - Free & provided but limited (from segi to KL tower)

If I can sell 10 tickets, then I can go.... Wahaha... So mean wan....
I sell 1.5 ticket already....

Sam, if u read dis, can you promote to Anthony, Jeffrey & your Friends?
Please.... I want to go le.... To know more people....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Hans, Ke Yang, Hao Zhe & Genevieve....
Ee Hon here also....

World's so small.... & yet it's not very small coz the person I want.... Not here.... Ceh....

At least got somebody I know la.... Haha....

Since I joined the Student Council, I know more people....
Good thing la! Right??

The President - Wei Kang
A thin, not-very-tall person, 'looked' smart.... He's quite... Cute. Hahaha...

The Vice President - Nini Merissa
Head of Cheerleaders - The Doggetes(i think the spelling wrong already....)

Secretary - Mirra

Head Of Marketing - Ivan (my department)

Head Of ???? - Pek Tong
President of Chinese Cultural Society

Joey(male) & Jia Yin - Unknown department

Other de Head/department I don't know yet....
Later I know, I tell you la....

I think... That's all for today.... I forgot what I wanted to write already....


--lll

3 comments:

Yunhan said...

wa...............

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Err..ok~i see first..the prom nite sounds very fun le..i ask my fren 1st..
And...the person u wan...is in my college here!!Wahaha!!

Theresa_10237 said...

yala yala..
plz la... plz go la....