BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

02 June 2009

I'm back.... With more reading

Finally I know why I read....
to forget my anger and the ignorance from you all....
reading is a very mind-taking process.... It's breathe taking....
If, you know the feeling, of coz..

Read a few books from coll library...
Endymion Spring - very breathe taking and interesting story....
Five People You Meet In Heaven - About life & it's theory
& I'd borrow Potato People today.... Duno what's it's like....

Went Ikano last Sunday, Bought Ping Ton & new novel....
Gain interest in the Eragon, Spiderwick Chronicles & Inkheart....
I'm broke.... As usual....

Finish the drama, The Four.
very interesting.... except for the part episode 6 plays 7min & 25 sec....

I'm currently watching House : MD now every Tuesday....
I found out it is very catchy & addicted to it.... If you know what I meant....

Jason - I'm not an EMO person & stop teasing at me
Sam - Plz dun fight with Chris....
Chris - Same same.... Have Patience!
Theo - Alien? Haha
Lydia - No news from you ady?

I can't on9 on weekdays liao.... Except Tuesday & Wednesday.... (occasionally)
Tips - you can guess my mood by the colour I use in every post.... ^^

6 comments:

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

I didnt fight wit him..U shd ask ur fren not to be over-sensitive..i'm jz being straight-forward,isn't he should knw well the way i talk??

不离世间觉 said...

you are using blue colour as your text...
you feel calm...right?

Theresa_10237 said...

sam
i duno u all la.... watever... dun fight in front of me then gd liao...

theo
blue's my fav colour, then i'll feeling gd... haha.... white & red is furious/attention. I won't use green as i hate it sooo much.....

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

hw dare u say so..dun u knw green is theo's favourite colour??later ppl say u insult other's favourite colour ah!~
Haha^^

Vivienne said...

Be Happy^^

Theresa_10237 said...

sam
sot la u.... i hate green doesn't mean i dun allow others to hate green oso....

vivienne
same to u too... ^^