BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

23 May 2009

HATE

After 3 weeks of suffering(holiday....)
I realize...
I really really hate my life....

Hate my family....
Especially my ugly.selfish.useless.stupid.irrogant.no-brain sister....
Hate her sooooo much.... Until I can't say it in words....

Hate where I live
It's a disgrace! What can u say....
Hate it b4 I've move in....
Weather's bad, peoples' rude, teachers like Satan....
One of my hopes is to bomb the whole village.... (So evil)

Hate myself
Lazy.dumb.sarcastic.useless....

Hate my friends(but love them @ the same time)
Always argue.I'M INVISIBLE IN THEIR EYES....

Hate my enemies....
U ALL BETTER DIE FROM THE TORTURING FROM ME.... WAHAHAHA....

Note: I'm Nuts....

9 comments:

Yunhan said...

=.="

DJ falling DRunk [cHRiS] said...

ya... i hate everyone oso... ><

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

U all better go die la!!Live for hating oni..meaningless..must learn from me..love everyone n everything around u so that u can be happier..
Aiyo~u r nt invisible in my eyes..u r VIP of mine..trust me~
Stay happy always..Stop all those4 hating..stop suffer urself~

Theresa_10237 said...

chris
yaya....

sam
if all die nothing left liao....

Vivienne said...

I also have many stupid things to fan about..
Hated everything too
But only thing can do is think positively
Cheer up^^

DJ falling DRunk [cHRiS] said...

samantha... noe u very happy... dun jealous us cuz u cant hate ppl... hahahaha

不离世间觉 said...

Samantha is right...

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Thx theo 4 agree-ing my idea..
Chris..i'm telling the truth..i'm nt jealousing u guys..

Theresa_10237 said...

& u all r trying to backstabbing each other, aren't u!!!? (except yunhan,vivienne & theo)

U noe who I meant & would you guys behave like a 18 yr old!!?

See! dis is wat means by INVISIBLE

Worthless