BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

23 May 2010

Spider Webs again....

Long time never write ady..
As you all know I don't like to write... LOL

Going to dad's office to work tomorrow.... Yawn~~
Lazy to work....
Gonna work till 13 Of August.... (SO LONG)
haha....

RM 40 a day.. (Can't make it 50? :D)

Hope I won't fell asleep when working....

So far with nth.. No food no entertainment.. You can describe it like in a extremely rural area.. XD

Everyday mamak... (save a lot I presume?)

Whole factory got 3 Chinese only ><
My dad, Me & a Secretary..
An Indian...
The rest is all Malays & Cambodian & Nepalese.. OMG
Don't Like!!!!

T^T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heh heh heh

My sis has a bf liao... Shh... Secret...

Haha... Mine is 10 month liao ^^ (congrat me la :) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh ya... I got new cat oh... Since March...
Named him Tom... Well.. He don't look like Tom in Tom & Jerry la~~
Show You :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW my course starts at 9th of September :D

3 comments:

DJ falling DRunk [cHRiS] said...

clean ur spider web lor....
ur cat... wanna nve dai.. ><

Yunxian said...

sei cs..nve dai cat..
oma show off here la..10 months d horr..i 1 day oso takda...err err....

Theresa_10237 said...

chris evil.

sam
yr day will come la... aiyo..