BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

18 December 2009

Gathering & Shopping

Gathering (13th Dec)
1st time gathering on Sunday..

Sam
Lydia
Chris
Theo
Alvin
Me
Jason
Crimson

Haha....
At Old Place & Lydia's home
1st time full attendance also....
If Weng Chen, Zax & Lynn not counted :P



Theo gave me this guitar....
So nice of her.... Gonna learn during the holidays.....



My B'day present from Lydia.... I promise will buy yr present soon ^^


Shopping @ 1U (18th Dec)

Me
Sis
Mum

Hell lot of ppl there today.... =.=
Left 3 bars of petrol.... Searching for parking until sien....
Going round & round & round.... Finally got parking at the 4th floor...
Rain abit won't die la :P
Lunch at Old Town.... Extremely full
Walk around....


Bought new flats ^^
RM 44. 20% discount.... :P


Went to Momoe....

Bought a ring RM 12.90



& a new sling bag. RM 77.90 with 20% discount ^^

Guardian

Hehe.... Very cute little plush toy.... Can't believe spend RM 600 at Guardian ady.... Wow~~


My cousin's house (15th Dec)

Went to my cousin's house to send me dramas.... Knock my poor leg in her room....
Solid wood....
My poor bruised ankle.... TT

5 comments:

JaY iS iN dA hSe.... said...

hahaha...
at least pooh bear have a good day... ^^

Theresa_10237 said...

very very nice day.... if teddy was there more nice ^^

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

not pokai d de meh??

Theresa_10237 said...

FOC... my mum pay XD

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

yerrr...so gd ehh...^^