BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

18 October 2009

DISASTER

MYVI
Got back 3 days....

WISH
Get in tomorrow....

DAMN it....

[So how?]
MONDAY
Carry my lunch, bag, file & water bottle up to the 4th floor, down to ground floor, then went to 2nd floor with those HUGE loads of things....

TUESDAY
GROANs

WEDNESDAY
DUNNO wait until when to go home.... :(

THURSDAY
SCREAMs

FRIDAY
IF, THE WISH STILL NOT AT HOME;
I DON'T CARE I'LL TAKE THE MYVI OUT & WONG XIN HUI YOU GO FIND 谦志峰 OR WHOEVER FETCH YOU HOME LA.... HAIZZ

IF WISH AT HOME;
I'LL GLADLY GO OUT WITH MYVI :D

___________________________________________

Hopefully the Wish come back home soon~~

PROBLEMS
The sunroof, water went it....
Whole interior wet....
The alarm wires got short circuit....
SHIT I tell you.... TT
Wet wet wet....

0 comments: