BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

06 September 2009

What to do when college starts again

* Teaches Little Boy to write Chinese & speak Mandarin
* Concentrate more on studies
* Learn to balance those annoying accounts....
* Going to Leo's for a try....
* Find Mr. Salmon & Mr. Unagi.... Miss them a lot.... Haha
* Another gathering at Hari Raya holiday.... Giving out gifts from Thailand....
* Drive carefully.... (I'm fast @ most times)
* Save money to buy my phone.... N85 (for now)
* Restrain myself for eating too much.... (FAT!!!)
* Trying to convince Mr Koo & Chris to be frens again & Lydia....
* Trying not to be picky with my food....
* Love my studies especially accounting....

8 comments:

不离世间觉 said...

what is Leo?
and who is Salmon & Unagi?
want to buy N85?
haha...
drive carefully ya...

Theresa_10237 said...

Leo's is a cafe
Salmon & unagi is fish la...
wanna buy coz i lost my phone la
hehe
of coz I'll drive carefully....
^^

Vivienne said...

Enjoy new semester yea
:D
All The BEST to YOU

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

U where got drive fast oh?..compare to lydia..
Abt the chris and Mr.Koo..u dont sai hei la..

Theresa_10237 said...

Vivienne
Thx ^^
you too....

Sam
What sai hei... I don wan they all juz 散 la...
I drive fast... blive me... Juz u dunno only

lydia said...

ei...why my name appear after chris n lynn's name huh??
wan fight ah...i not scare de ah... haha...

Theresa_10237 said...

Lydia
U la.... Always have problem one.... Problem Magnet lo u....

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Agree agree!!Problem queen!!
Last time secondary sch tat time always ponteng,dont know do what at home..
Then now more serious..always want die..sot kia!