BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

26 August 2009

Nearly got HIT!!!!



This is the stupid car that nearly hit me today....
Very shock....
Really really close to my car.
Nearly crash onto the divider also....
Haiz
Stupid....
Vios.... Hate it....

Btw
Gahthering today.
At Old Town Cafe @ SS 13. Opposite UTAR
Went there with
Chris
Lydia
Jimmy
Jason
Sujesha

RM 51.05 we ate.... Hehe

To Jimmy
I'm very sorry I got lost today.
Really uncomfortable when someone's trailing me....

To Lydia
Don't bang my car can onot!
It's very fragile la!

To Sujesha
Long time didn't see you ady.... Happy to see you.... ^^

To Chris
Don't starve yourself because of me la.... To my b'day still got 56 days to go.... And you can save by eat at yr U canteen ma....

To Sam
I'm very sorry you miss it.... It was fun....

To my dear
I'm very happy that you're with me today.... I love you. ^^

4 comments:

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Too bad..
Wuwu~~

Theresa_10237 said...

I juz remember.... 4got to take photos tim....

lydia said...

luckily didn take photo..
u knw i hate it...

Theresa_10237 said...

Lydia
hehe
I love to take picture of both of you le....